Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tabula Rasa

Today feels like a clean slate kind of day. That is what I wrote on my twitter account today (@laurahenglish is my twitter alias). Anyway, that is what I feel. I decided to start a new book Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley. I also am going to finish my journal book and start a new one that has a fun kaleidoscope of colors. In fact, I may just quickly end my other book without ACTUALLY filling every page. Just that act of NOT finishing is somewhat scary for me (in more of a psychological way...not real fear silly). So it may take courage but alas...maybe that is all I need to feel big and strong and in control....TA DA! Obviously I'm a little goofy today, but this clean slate thing is kind of a cool feeling...it feels like what you'd feel when looking at a big open vista with never ending views of nature. So now what? I don't know. I'm going to go with my gut (or one might call it intuition) on my next steps. That is pretty much how I run my life anyway, but the Tabula Rasa approach feels kind of groovy....DUDE!

No comments: