Friday, December 17, 2010

Nine

The first word in my head is nine...wah?
  1. Hmm...am I actually saying NO in German?
  2. Is there something I need to remember at 9am or 9pm?
  3. In nine days will there be something magical happening for me - interesting, if you count today guess who's birthday it is?
  4. In numerology the nine is described as: the teacher; tolerant; somewhat impractical and sympathetic. My daughter is a 9. I am a 7.
  5. My son is 9 years old.
  6. I was married on 9/9/95.
  7. Counting up to Graduate School, I lived 9 places: Patuxent River, MD; Monterey, CA; Fremont, CA; Newport, RI; Lexington Park, MD; Keflavik, Iceland; Naples, Italy; Fredericksburg, VA; Oshkosh, WI.
  8. It took a little over 9 months to incubate both my kids (in my belly).
  9. In the '80s there was a song about 99 Red Balloons (now you're going to have the stuck in your head all day)
That is about it for 9s. Now I am very curious what my next post will be about. My crystal ball is murky right now...so we'll just have to wait and see.




No comments: