Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well Hu-lo


Wowee cazowee it has been awhile since I've been over here OR over there. I have 'excuses' but really, if I wanted to be here and there I would have made time...so excuses fall flat. I am kind of 'just getting by' with all of my activities so the extra stuff have fallen by the wayside. Somehow I'm either avoiding or not able...not sure which is true-r. So...really, I'm just stopping in to say hi. I'm still kicking. Stuff is 'rumbling' in me and I'm making moves on some fun activities in my life. I've finished some books, I played the lottery and created a fun story of my winnings (key word "story"), I've walked in the snow a bunch, I've slept a lot better, I am bringing meditation into my life, I am in a class with some great women, I connect regularly with the people I love....that is where I am...my actions are not stalled, but I do believe my thinking has been...I'm working through that now!

No comments: