Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear H.A.M.

Dear Happiness and Moonshine - I promise...I am still happy...I just somehow have misplaced you as a priority. I'm not sure why...and I'm kind of not interested in finding out. But, I'm back again tonight...to check in and say I appreciate what you've done for me these past years and I look forward to more chats. I seem to have found many other ways to busy my mind and my heart and they're all good...coaching clients, photography clients, wonderful kids that I can't stop gushing over, a husband who supports all of my silly adventures...and a myriad more exciting features of my life. Oh yeah, and then I have "that new blog"...that is where I think the 'glitch' is...I feel like I'm two timing, I get confused who I need to say what to, I run out of ideas...just a little but of a stopgap if you must know. In time I'll resolve this, but for now....hello and boodbye....I have more distraction in the near future, but perhaps we'll get lucky and have more visits....until then...always remember that you were my first love (of blogging).

No comments: