Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello Saturday


Hello Saturday...what happened to Tuesday through Friday?
I cannot seem to find the answer to how the week is now over.
Having said that, I am also glad the weekend is here.
There are three adorable third grade boys asleep in our basement.
They had a 10pin bowling, arcade playing, pizza eating, cake noshing, imagination accessing kind of night...what I would term "a blast".
My daughter was whisked away by her friends (our neighbors) for a last minute sleepover.
Last night's cacophony of fun was the finale of a ca-razy busy week.
This weekend will be more mellow and next week I will build in down time.
I feel I am ready to slow the tempo down to perhaps a pace between Moderato and Adagio which, according to Answers.com, is Andante - walking pace.

Sounds bellisima to me!

No comments: