Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Readying

I am readying for a trip with my kids. I find it fascinating that right before a trip I fill my minutes with way too many things to make it a smooth last day home. The run down goes as follows. I have done a debrief from a client call, I am editing pictures for a photography client, we threw an early party for my husband's birthday because we won't be home. I also have library books due. I want to participate in a call tomorrow. I'd love to wash the sheets and remake the beds so they're fresh for our return. Oh yeah, and the cleaning person will be coming while I'm gone so I'll need to give her the heads up. I need to respond to a few emails regarding my trip. I would like to put a new blog up on my business site. I could go on for centuries....but alas, I have to get back to my "to do before I leave" list. By 10pm tomorrow night, this will be a distant memory and I'll be squished between my two kids while we make the 5 hour 'red-eye' flight back East. THEN I will relax...sort of.

No comments: