Friday, July 30, 2010

Blazin...

It is ca-razy hot and humid. Ho Chi Minh monument proved to be interesting BUT it zapped us of our staying power because it was blazing hot. Nonetheless we said no a thousand times to the moped drivers, taxis, and bike tuck tucks. It is nice to feel as though we can "handle it" regarless of the fact that we were extremely uncomfortable. I'm thinking that I should have not done the "minimal" packing because all my bras AND shirts are soaked (I'm sure you're glad to know that).

My favorite 10 things today:
  1. Breakfast at our hotel
  2. Morning walk with my husband
  3. AC
  4. Shower
  5. Touristy "stuff"
  6. My camera which took cool "people pics" today
  7. Ho Chi Minh...for having cool tourist attractions
  8. Liquids
  9. Beer
  10. Exciting travel plans ahead to Cambodia (killing time right now before we leave to the airport for our NEXT leg of our journey)

No comments: