Monday, August 30, 2010

Starts


We are a day away from September 1.

That day represents new starts.
  1. My daughter starts 5th grade and my son 3rd.
  2. I start my life back as a mom with kids in school.
  3. I start waking up and being goal-oriented from the get go (goal=get kids on bus).
  4. I re-invigorate my intentions as a business woman, service provider, and person who continues to find deeper meaning and fulfillment in her life.
  5. My kids start soccer games.
  6. My husband starts travelling a little.
  7. I start a more intense work-out with my friend.
  8. Piano lessons commence
  9. Homework begins
  10. Regular bedtimes are here again.
Lots of good things coming my way....AND the biggest "start" in this blog-space is....I will start writing this blog as mainly LISTS of good things in my life "A rampage of gratitude" I like to call it. My other site http://www.lauraenglish.wordpress.com/ will be my main writing place. This is my way of rationalizing my never ending saga of "The Conflict of the Two Blogs".

I'm so excited for this change....I hope you join in on my rampages or at least get a boost in your own appreciation for what is going well in your life. Wouldn't that be cool?

No comments: