Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rampage of Appreciation: My kids are great!



  1. I love that I wasn't ready for my kids to start school (not always the case in years past)
  2. I love that I have free time now and don't actually know what to do with it
  3. I love that I decided to buy the Costco size tin of Jelly Bellies and hope that it lasts more than a day.
  4. I love that I bought a smelly candle for my office to add a sensory element to my space.
  5. I love that I slept in my bed last night (versus falling asleep on the couch).
  6. I love that my daughter asked me to be with her all morning before school.
  7. I love that both kids allowed me to walk them to their spots in line at school.
  8. I love that I was confident to talk in front of the school parents even though I have a HUGE scab on my upper lip.
  9. I love that my husband is confident that he'll get a good review at work.
  10. I love that my my house is clean.
  11. I love that I am clean.
  12. I love that I have "partner in crime" as a co-chair on the PTA board
  13. I love that I am doing this kind of blog.
  14. I love that I keep typing "I love that"
  15. I love that I remembered to change the picture on my blog.
  16. I love that my cutie pie kids love each other.
  17. I love that my daughter towers over my son when they're only 18 months apart
  18. I love that people's eyes bug out when they hear that my daughter wears a size 8 shoe
  19. I love that my son is so excited to get reading glasses.
  20. I love that...tomorrow I will be doing this again! (hopefully I remember).

No comments: