Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Choices

This past week I've had a flurry of activity that seem to have all conspired to be on the same days at the same time. This is when it gets tricky and this is when I think the universe is testing me to put rubber to the road on my passions and interests. One thing I've decided to 100% prioritize is my coaching class and also anything related to coaching. I've had to choose between social engagements and coaching (and coaching won), and of course if PTA and coaching collide...coaching DEFINITELY wins. This all feels good and right.

I have this energy about me that says, these little tests are telling me that I am a busy, dedicated woman who has options, and who is making 'stuff' happen. I like that feeling and will accept more...but maybe next time spread it out through the week so I have more time. Today I have meeting, meeting, conference call, conference call and then co-hosting a party this evening....oh yeah and I guess I should remember that I have kids to feed, clothe, school etc....hmmmm do I prioritize them OR a nap?

No comments: