Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a mess

Funny...my house is picked up and mostly clean (which isn't always normal for me) but my body is a mess. Well actually, I've been eating healthier (except for Superbowl Sunday), taking vitamins, drinking more water, exercising more consistently BUT....I have a scratch on my forehead, I have big red pimples on my chin, I have a huge honkin' boil type something on my neck and two big pimples behind my ear. I know you really wanted to read about this...I'm sure all of your stomachs have turned now....but golly gee...this is painful, annoying, humbling, distracting and just plain ole bothersome. I am wondering, is it the exercise (sweating)? is it the healthy eating (my body getting rid of all the waste I've put in through random points in my body)? is it hormones (am I starting "the change")? is it stress (all this ugly chatter on the news)?....perhaps it is all of the above. Well I am saying it right here, right now...STOP THE MADNESS. OK, now that that is out of my system I'll get on with my day!

No comments: