Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Complete and Delete


This week I am busy being a single mom...which I'm good at in week=long doses. I actually enjoy it. I also enjoy when the time is over ...so Friday afternoon is glimmering in the distance.

My intention for the week is to complete and delete something every day. Yesterday I completed an outstanding group email I wanted to send to my colleagues and I deleted many emails from my inbox. Today my complete was editing and printing photos for a soccer team...my delete is actually the word WEDNESDAY from the newsletter I helped produce (and replacing it with the word THURSDAY). I'm not sure that counts as a feel good thing but it is something I am compelled to do because I made the error (aaargh). Tomorrow...well, tomorrow is another day...who knows what I'll complete and delete...but either way it will FEEL GOOD!

No comments: