Friday, April 11, 2008

Crick in the neck

In an effort to get more buff (notice I said more), my husband has been a regular at the gym. Well, the other day either he over did it OR he is getting OLD because his neck hurts and he moves his head like Frankenstein. He is even taking painkillers which means it really does hurt because he has something against taking meds.

Lucky me, I get to give him backrubs which for some reason is not my favorite thing. I think it is because I really don’t like backrubs myself or probably more true is that I somehow don’t like making him feel good, I’m sadistic that way. Anyway, this might work in my favor in our biggest loser challenge, maybe I’ll set some booby traps so he trips up here and there, mwahahaha.

1 comment:

Hear Me Roar! said...

Your sadistic side seems to be rearing its ugly head these past few days... what with wanting to trip cripples and all...perhaps you should discuss this with a qualified medical professional?