Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Visions



For the past week I've been working on a vision board. This all really began in the first part of this year during my 'soul searching'. The theme of vision boards has come up many times, so I thought I'd give it a try. I went through tons of magazines and cut out pictures and words that 'spoke to me'. The themes that came about were health & fitness, meditation (that one is surprise to me), love, and sleep. I also have a few random ones like, organization and art. In addition I clipped a ton of inspirational words. Last night I made an attempt to make some sense of my clippings, and the results are provided here. I now have a goal to make one just focused on finding out "what I want to do with my life". That one might involve a deeper search. One of the inspirational clippings has a quote which sounds like something Oprah might say.

You live your best life when everything's connected, all aspects are aligned...your budget, your time, your style, your family, your self....

No comments: