Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dear Mr. Tree

Dear Mr. Tree,

I am writing to give my sincerest apologies for the generous use of toilet paper in our house this week. Firstly, my daughter and I are experiencing some extreme allergies (that perhaps are due to your cousin's the flowers OR to in fact you ,Mr. Tree) so the toilet paper has been used in higher volume. The other reason I'm writing you is that I'm realizing that in her 1o years of life, my daughter had not been taught the lesson of moderation when it comes to toilet paper use. This morning there were extremely long 'kite tail' esque lengths of toilet paper in the waste basket...and multiple amounts of them. I have since given a demonstration (not role playing but actual use because I needed to blow my nose).

So, I believe we're back on track for hopefully keeping your family more 'in tact' for a while longer...in the meantime, I wish that somehow tree killing weren't a necessary thing in the first place. Lovingly yours, Chief

No comments: