Monday, April 12, 2010

Soft launch

Big high five to me! I decided to let go of perfection yesterday and stop delaying the completion of my coaching website/blog.

I was thinking there was a right way, and a right platform, and a right design...and then I decided to go with a replacement phrase for the word "right" and that is "good enough"...sometimes good enough makes it seem as though it is "less than" but for me it is releasing me from that annoying perfectionism that leads to procrastination, that leads to self doubt that leads to giving up...so "good enough" to me is way more empowering than "right" in my book.


My next dilemma is deciding how to merge this blog with that blog (or do I?), then the dilemma is linking the wordpress.com site to my domain name, and then the dilemma is when I decide to go fancier maybe asking someone to do an "upgrade" FOR me...but all of that is for another day. Today I celebrate that I am one step (and I might call this one a big step) closer to getting busier with my coaching. Lots to still think about, a lot to still do...but closer is how I feel and that feels GOOD!



Without further ado, this is my 'soft launch' of my website... http://www.lauraenglish.wordpress.com/ . Be advised that layout, colors and pretty much everything on it could change over time...but for now...this is "good enough".



I'd love your feedback and advice if you would like to impart it. FYI - happinessandmoonshine may change or do defunct but for now, I will keep going...I'll keep you posted.

No comments: