Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stars are aligning

I love to use that phrase...I just used it in an email to someone who has offered me a spot at a conference (for free) if I can make my way to Dallas. I have a lot of travel in my life this year and I was feeling as if adding the cost of this travel would be a little too much. So, I put a wish out to have a free place to stay (check, thanks Kush for your couch offer), free airfare (possible check, thanks Dad for signing over YOUR free ticket) and of course the free entry to the conference (thanks Mindy Audlin).

It is very possible that I will be getting what I asked for and it feels FABULOUS. I think that even if somehow this doesn't go as planned, the thought that it is truly possible makes me giddy. It makes me dreamy about what other opportunities I can 'manifest' if I so desire...I manifested a new school for my kids a year ago...so what next?

I'm thinking a thriving coaching practice with clients that are a fit for what I have to offer and how I like to coach. I'll keep you posted

No comments: