Saturday, May 8, 2010

Courage

Earlier this week I announced my 100 Day Fear Factor quest....well things have changed...and they're for the better. I've decided that Fear in the title of my program doesn't really bring up warm and fuzzy feelings...pretty much the opposite.

I decided to play with the opposite of fear and I came up with Courage. So...drum roll...the name of my program is called Commitment to Courage...and then my friend, Tricia, added a great bonus word to really make it powerful - Change...so CCC is what I'm doing on a daily basis. Here is my list for this week

CCC1- Ran
CCC2- Got a business license
CCC3- Met with someone about a mentoring program
CCC4- Tried my dad's old camera lens on my camera and realized they're 2 different makes...but I'd been thinking about doing this for a year (it took me 3 minutes)!
CCC5- Met with a ghost.
CCC6 -Tackling Mt. Laundry in my home...that, for me, takes courage.

Does anyone want to join me? I'd love to hear the stories of courage...big or small, it all adds up to the same feeling in my opinion.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Color me in, Laura! Your post reminds us all that fear is only a feeling and whether it's big or small, we have control. I will definitely be joining your 100 day ccc challenge!

Theresa