Monday, May 24, 2010

Intention - Clarity

This week's events make me think that by Saturday I'll have more clarity about "things". Each day I have an 'event' that focuses on me thinking, talking and 'doing' stuff that will require me to look within for answers or listen to others to be inspired.

What does clarity look like to me?


  • Aha moments
  • Inner knowing
  • Peaceful
  • Flow-like
  • Connected to wisdom
  • As if it is already so
What I imagine that feels like in my body is a warm 'buzz' like flow of energy throughout my body...almost like getting 'tingles'.

I've made weekly intentions a common practice since the new year and it is amazing how, by Friday, I've often achieved a sense of what my intention was on Monday. For example, last week was 'systems' and guess what, I was all about setting up folders (both digitally and hard copy), cleaning out files, organizing information, defining my business processes.

I'm excited to witness how 'clarity' plays out for me.

What do you intend for the week? Please do share!

No comments: