Monday, May 3, 2010

Intention - Rhythm

Each week I try (emphasis on try) to set an intention for the week. I look at the week ahead and decide on a word (or two) that represents what I want to feel. This week the word I've chosen is Rhythm. Rhythm to me feels as though I move through my day with deliberate focus but that it has a flow and ease to it. Specifically I intend to:


  • Write my blog daily

  • Write my morning pages (3 of them) daily

  • Work on my coaching business at least 3 hours each day without interruption

  • Set time blocks for checking email, facebook and blogs
My stretch goals for the week:


  1. Finish listening to my 12 hour-long taped classes

  2. Register my business with the State

  3. Read my Money Mojo ebook
You may be really bored right now watching me plan my week...but for me, I have a little spark of energy that makes me excited to get 'into the rhythm' of this week. My biggest challenge will be to NOT check email and other Internet sites on an hourly basis. I'm going to come up with some awesome reward for this!!!

In the meantime...my theme song for the week is this! How about you? What is your theme song?

No comments: