Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Secret

The secret to cleaning out almost every knook and cranny in your house is to LOSE A CHECK! I have somehow misplaced a check and I've been plowing through every bit of paper and pile 'o-junk' in my house. My car is now junk free, my office is nearly junk free, my purse looks o-so-lovely inside, my briefcase is organized, and many other assortment of 'paper collecting' devices have been tidied...and still no check...BUT cleaned out 'things'...so its not a total loss.

Maybe this is the secret...to have another family member HIDE something very valuable in a VERY hard to find place (that you actually also want to clean out) and VOILA...you have a treasure hunt on your hands AND an incentive to de-junkify your space. Or, at least that is my story, maybe someone else would give up and buy a new one OR give in and ask someone to cut another check. It may get to that, but I'm still holding hope.

No comments: