Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pay it forward

I would like to thank the 'anonymous' person who found my AMEX card in the parking lot of Home Depot yesterday and decided NOT to use it. I am indebted to you for taking the time to call AMEX and report the card. You've saved me hours and hours of searching, worrying, admitting my loss and potentially losing money. It is honest people like you who make me realize that I am supported in the bigger picture of things and it makes me know that I will do the same (or similar) the next time I find I can do something kind for someone else.

This moment makes me feel EVEN BETTER about putting the shopping cart away for the lady with the infant carrier...perhaps that was my "karmic moment" for my AMEX recovery process....

Who knows...and who really cares...if you do good, you get good....that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments: