Monday, May 17, 2010

Intention - Systems

Looking at my calendar for this week, I see a clear sign that I will be focusing on systems this week. I actually have homework from my coach that also has a systems-y ring to it. So, that makes it official. What will a systems intention look like?

I think it looks like spending dedicated time working out a process for my days, my coaching, my writing, my learning, my photography, my family, my home...it is almost as if I'm doing a little 'spring clean' of how I 'run things'. I plan to see if I can build a little bit more of an efficient system that helps me feel as though I have set aside appropriate time and space to do what I love to do with grace and ease.

Systems feel like...graceful easy flowy days, that is what I'd be working toward...imagine Glenda the Good Witch of the West floating around and the ideal would be that my magic wand takes care of anything! There's no place like home! (gag response ensues).

No comments: