Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hit-or-miss

I have been hit-or miss with my posting recently...and I'm cool with that. It's usually the next morning when I realize I missed and then sometimes I'll forget and miss again. On Sunday I broke with my normal gratitude session and I'm cool with that too...even though I am extremely grateful for an extremely long list of things...I just plain forgot.

So what else is hit or miss for me?

  1. Scheduling on a calendar so that I don't double book events


  2. Avoiding candy


  3. Saying yes when I really wanted to say no


  4. Getting frustrated


  5. Keeping my car clean


  6. Straightening the house


  7. Losing socks


  8. Feeling confident


  9. Exercising


  10. Staying focused on the task at hand


  11. Being on time

Those are just a few of the hit-or-miss things on my list...and again, I'm cool with these. These make me human. These make me have goals to strive for. These actually make me laugh about myself and for that...I am grateful. And oh by the way, as I am oft to say, I'm doing the best that I can with the resources I have!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I am chief sock folder in my house. I keep a stack of single socks next to the couch so that when a mate finally shows up, I can match it up. It amazes me how many single socks we have. Especially little girl socks.
Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com