Thursday, December 31, 2009

A few of my favorite things


As it is the last day of the year, I will list my favorite things that I can remember about my year. If I've left out something huge...it doesn't mean I didn't love it...it means I have a bad memory.


  1. Travel (DC, MD, VA, NYC, MI, TX, AZ, IL, Canada)

  2. Cleaning lady

  3. Reading

  4. Training to be a coach

  5. Coaching

  6. Certified as a coach

  7. My daughter singing on stage

  8. My son learning that he loves baseball

  9. Teaching my daughter and her friends do the Hoedown Throwdown

  10. Dates with my husband

  11. Walks with my friend

  12. Friday wine downs with friends in the 'hood

  13. Celebrating my 40th with my dearest friends (in Austin)

  14. Communing with my tribe of coaches in Phoenix and in Chicago

  15. Coaching Martha Beck (twice)

  16. Changing schools

  17. Getting healthier

  18. Learning my limits

  19. Therapy

  20. My Monday morning calls with my peeps

  21. Seeing my family more than once this year (three times in fact)

  22. Celebrating 14 years of marriage to my dear husband

  23. Watching my children grow and mature and loving every minute of it

  24. Realizing that I love to read, learn and then connect what I know with others

  25. Writing my blog (duh!)

  26. Getting to know my almost adult nieces better

  27. Photographing babies

  28. Feeling artistic

  29. Being grateful

  30. Deep practice of my coaching skills

  31. Staying healthy

  32. Seeing rows and rows of tulips
  33. Recognizing what I'm passionate about (and what I'm not)

  34. Changing behavior patterns for the better

  35. My husband's love of his new car

  36. Having more time to myself (ie less PTA stuff)

  37. Coincidences

  38. Meaningful connections with friends and family

  39. Hummingbirds

  40. Being a Positive Polly

No comments: