Friday, December 11, 2009

Time stood still

Today felt like time stood still...I did so many things and still felt like I had tons of time to spare. I like these days when time is on my side. Today I:

  • Shared an hour of deep introspection with a friend

  • Got acupuncture on my shoulder

  • Had a lovely lunch date with my book and myself

  • Went to the market

  • Picked up a gift

  • Replenished my vitamin supply

  • Bought a coat for my son

  • Chatted with a friend I'd not seen in ages

I then made it home in time to spend an hour of quiet before my munchkins arrived home to bless my home with their presence...now is the time to cap this perfect day off with an evening of merriment with my neighbors. Today was a good day...and I expect more where that came from!

No comments: