Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reading roundup

In the past 1.5 years I've been on a reading TEAR. Before that, I probably read about 4 books in a year...all of them fiction. This year alone, I've greatly surpassed that...so here..from memory, are my books from 2009.


  1. The Joy Diet by Martha Beck

  2. Tribes by Seth Godin

  3. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

  4. A Whole New Mind by Daniel Pink

  5. Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim

  6. Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck

  7. Creating Money by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer

  8. The Joy of Appreciative Living by Jacqueline Kelm

  9. The Four Day Win by Martha Beck

  10. Expecting Adam by Martha Beck

  11. Leaving the Saints by Martha Beck

  12. No Matter What by Lisa Nichols

  13. The Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More....Michael J. Losier

  14. A Complaint Free World by Will Bowen

  15. Things I Learned About My Dad (in Therapy) by Heather Armstrong

  16. Women: Decode the Law of Attraction by Orly Katz

  17. The Power is Within You by Louise Hay

  18. Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson

That is off the top of my head and I'm certain there were more...today I finished the only novel I can recall reading this year The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. A nice 'palette cleanser' to end my year. I believe I will record my books from now on and maybe even write some notes...that'll help when the Alzheimer's kicks in. I'm looking for the 'must reads' for next year...anyone, anyone? Next at the top of my pile is The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron...anyone want to join me? Here's to rebooting my reading muscle...I'm expecting to look 'all mentally buff' in 2010.

Picture is of 2 cutie petuties I photographed a week ago!

No comments: