Friday, July 11, 2008

Random

Nothing titillating to write about today. My mind is a blank except for all of the things to do today. Princess will be performing her orphan and dog routine at their culminating show at her camp. We've invited some neighborhood friends along. I found the movie Annie at Target so we had the friends over for a sleepover to get a "preview" of the show. Princess has LOVED this camp and is quite excited. I need to charge my camera and hope that I can video some of it. I might be able to upload to the blog??

My other items for my day are trying to squeeze in a workout, perhaps an outdoor activity for the kids, and a meeting at 7pm for PTA (fun!). I have been putting off a lot of little tasks for PTA which I don't feel guilty about, but I now need to start focusing and I cannot seem to...my motto is "I've fallen and I can't get up". I need a life alert system to get me back on track.
The picture is a reflection picture from my collection of 'random' pictures that I've taken since I've moved here. I love to take pictures out a bus or car window and see what I get. This is one of them.

No comments: