Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sticks and stones


Today I got my first anonymous "not-so-nice" comment. It says "wow dude...your blog totally sucks".
I keep trying to say that it doesn't bother me, which it really doesn't at my core, but the fact that I'm even giving mention to it shows that it had some effect. Oh well. I don't mind constructive criticism, in fact I actually like it, but those words are not constructive, they're hurtful. If you are going to make such a comment, at least have the guts to identify yourself (and say it "to my face"), otherwise you look like a coward who is providing no value to my life....happiness and sunshine, happiness and sunshine, happiness and moonshine (I'm about to grab my evening glass of wine and share a nice evening with my parents). So...Mr. Anonymous...take your comments and shove them where the sun-don't-shine. There, I'm better now. Love, me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, not sure if you remember me but this is Kim Kavanagh from Naples. Saw this site on the Naples site and thought I would check it out. Hope you do not mind if I read it once in a while, I think it is great. You wrote some nice words about K's mom. I wish I could have been there to hug K. By the way the picture of you from Bunko, you haven't changed one bit! Take care. Kim