Thursday, July 24, 2008

Roadtrip

When I wrote the title "Roadtrip", in my mind I'm back in college with a group of friends yelling ROADTRIP...cramming in the car and heading to anywhere, to do anything, with anybody. That is almost the exact opposite journey I'm about to embark on. I will be driving with 2 "old people" (my parents, one of whom is injured) and three young kids in a minivan. We are headed to Lexington, KY for a weekend wedding. It is a family reunion of sorts. The whole clan will be there minus a few (sadly my brother and my cousin's wife are both otherwise engaged...in Afghanistan). Anyhow, the roadtrips of yesteryear are merely a memory...but I can daydream as I hit the open road. ROCK ON!

Picture is from a Bunko party...white trash was the theme. I was SO PROUD of my hair that night because it looked EXACTLY as I did in the 80s! I'm awesome

No comments: