Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emotions of a day










  1. Looking at baby pictures with my daughter - nostalgia
  2. Busily cleaning up the house - rewarding/avoiding the anxiety of my day
  3. Preparing for my coaching exam - nerve racking
  4. Coaching Martha - calm and in the moment
  5. Martha's results - joy and humble all mixed up (based on her feedback)
  6. Delivering our decision to the elementary school that we will be leaving - heart wrenching
  7. Telling my daughter that she'll have to go to another school - "gulp" but proud of her response
  8. Listening to my drugged up mother (from surgery) telling me something that made NO SENSE - laughter (mixed with a little sympathy)
  9. Watching a woman hit my parked car - numbness and disattachment
  10. Telling my son that he'll have to go to another school - sadness in the heart but knowing this is right
  11. Vacuuming my house - TUNING OUT THE NOISE IN MY HEAD.

No comments: