Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jzoom

Today tennis camp was cancelled due to rain. As soon as camp would have started, the rain stopped. My son and I were left to our own and we played Light Sabers. I used the word Jzoom over and over and over. I haven't spent much playtime with my youngest in his whole life. I was either carting him to my daughters multiple extracurricular activities (of which he has not even come close to having as many) or running errands with me while she was in school. Today I was busy monkeying around on my computer but when he asked I complied because soon...oh too soon...he will not even want to spend a moment with me. So, I was happy to be a Jedi for a bit, play bingo, play cards and then whatever comes up next. I will cherish these little snippets of childhood that I get to witness...and hope that there are more. So...now I'm off to play school teacher 'methinks'.

No comments: