Monday, August 10, 2009

Which way is UP?

Coming back from trips is always interesting to me. No matter the length of my absence from home I always have a little after-travel slump. This trip is not any different. I did putz around the house a bit and unpack a few bags, but on the whole I preferred to just watch TV and do nothing yesterday (even though it was a lovely day outside). I know that in the next few weeks I'll be getting my "act together" for the start of school (PTA prez for another year), finishing up last minute photo edits (for 6 clients), getting back in the coaching groove, and reorganizing my house. My mind is moving toward the latter (reorganizing) because when school starts its like New Year's Day where you want your life to start out fresh. Our closets, bedrooms and toyroom could use a purge. Now that I have a 9 and 7 year old I believe some of the dinosaurs and polly pockets just might need a new home...but I don't want to rush them out of childhood just yet...so we'll see. So, for now, I will grab a cup of coffee and reflect about this...and maybe in a week I'll have my stuff together...or maybe not!

No comments: