Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dreaming

I had a few dreams last night. I actually said to myself before I went to sleep...I will remember my dreams...and I did (sort of).

One dream was that I was showing my blog to someone and she said that it would totally be a perfect fit in the LA scene and she gave me some contacts. While I was honored that she felt that way about my blog, I had my doubts BUT I was also hopeful that perhaps, just maybe, it could be something. End of Dream (as I know it)

The second memory I had is awakening right after the name Collette Stevens came to my mind. The name was clear as day. I heard the name, I knew exactly how to spell it and it 'just was'. Interesting though...who the hell is Collette Stevens? I don't know her. Why was it such an emphatically clear-to-me name? I am intrigued and I'm logging the name somewhere in my memory bank so that when I meet this Collette Stevens (OR some iteration of that name), I will say 'ah yes' I knew I would find you. I did a quick google search and found a Collette A. Stevens who writes poetry but I didn't get any vibes from that and I found spelling errors (or was a grammar?...can't remember). Then I somehow found the name Collette Stevens as a character name in the movie Night of the Living Dead (2004)...which is a bit of a coincidence because I saw Zombieland this past weekend and there is a similar 'theme' there.

Dreaming is fun. Finding meaning in dreams is ever funner (how is that for grammar Ms. Collette A Stevens). I am looking forward to more dreams and then looking forward to breaking down the symbols to see what resonates with me. Yours in reverie, Chief

1 comment:

Linda said...

Can't wait to hear how CS fits into your life.