Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fresh

Yesterday, I paid someone to clean my house. It wasn't cheap but it was so worth it. My kids actually notice that the house is CLEAN and they are making attempts to keep it that way. In fact, this morning my son decided he needed to clean the house himself. He has vacuumed, wiped the sinks, dusted, made his bed and is still asking for more chores. I'm liking this...will it stick? - 'prolly not' but why not milk it for now. The impetus for the clean is that my in-laws arrive tonight and I knew that I would only 'surface' clean. Since it is my husband's parents I thought he might 'authorize' the expense so I jumped at the chance. Now to figure out how to get him to acknowledge that someone else cleaning is the 'way to go'....I'm working on that one. In the meantime...everyone OUT OF MY HOUSE so it stays clean. (did I say that out loud?).

No comments: