Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know why....

...I married my husband (there are many reasons). Today I am reminded of his brilliance as he called home to announce that he has been promoted to a new position with a lot more responsibility and visibility. He is AWESOME. In times where people are losing their jobs I can provide you tangible evidence that it isn't EVERYONE. I even have a hand full of examples...my brother got a job, my friend's husband left his job for another job, many coaches in my tribe are turning clients away. It is nice to focus on what is going right and to lean toward more of that and less of the 'not going right bits'. It can only help!...now to figure out how to NOT FOCUS on the $2,000 bill for the axle (or something like that) of my car. Murphy's Law...we JUST paid off my car last Thursday! Anyway, back to my husband....I'm a lucky Lady!!!

No comments: