Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dream Catcher

I've been having some dreams lately where I'm certain (in my dream) that I've come up with the perfect solution to a problem, OR designed the best business model to support my clients, OR come up with the next best program connecting people with their passion OR communicated with my dad telepathically (hi dad...did you get my message?).

In each one I was convinced that I would remember all the details and record it when I got up so that I could "do stuff", "fix things", "communicate it" etc. But alas, by the morning light I am only left with an inkling that I was onto something...just beyond my grasp of consciousness.
I am actually not frustrated about this and kinda feel like all of what I'm dreaming will show up when I'm ready for it...OR at the least, I've FELT as though I actually can make a difference even if it is only in my dreams...that feels good because maybe in my awakened state I will recognize that feeling and know that I am onto something...just THAT makes me believe my dreams are worth something even if I cannot remember the deets!

No comments: