Thursday, March 4, 2010

No Comfort - but AWESOME


This past year, I've done many things outside my comfort zone and here are 10 of them:
  1. Showed my bod on my blog (watch out for a repeat)
  2. Coached Martha Beck
  3. Left a school I had dedicated 3 years to, but did what I felt was right for my family
  4. Flew without "self medicating" (huge for me)
  5. Got the Swine Flu shot for my family and me (to assuage my catastrophic anxiety)
  6. Signed up for therapy
  7. Hired a Master Coach
  8. Said no to taking an active role in the PTA this year
  9. Played Cashflow (on Wednesday) where I exposed myself to strangers in a very challenging (for me) money oriented game that was WAY OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE.
  10. Made a video for a contest (never in a million years would I have thought I'd do that).

How about you? Where are you being more bold in your life? In my humble opinion, it is essential for LIVING LIFE.

No comments: