Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Little things

The quirky little things that make me happy

  1. My penmanship (thank you Sr. Elizabeth)

  2. The feeling I get after my car is cleaned

  3. That rush of love I get at random times when I see my kids

  4. The sounds of children playing outside

  5. My gift of noticing random coincidences

  6. When I find a typo in a book

  7. Crossing everything off my to do list

  8. Folding socks (especially if they match)

  9. The look of freshly made beds (especially the way I do it)

  10. Pillows in their place on couches

  11. Scratching the jowls of cute puppies

  12. Reading magazines BACKWARD

  13. A pen that writes well

  14. Filling an entire notebook with words

  15. Finishing a bottle of lotion

  16. Empty refrigerators (feels like I use what I buy)

  17. Monochromatic design (with a splash of color of course)

  18. Taking pictures of random things

  19. Writing random lists

  20. Ending lists on an even number!!!!!

1 comment:

Paris said...

Taking the hardtop off the Jeep and riding around topless (the car that is)!