Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why Thank YOU


You're the kind of person, Laura
Who's hard to forget,
A one-in-a-million
To the people you've met
Your friends are as varied
As the places you go,
And they all want to tell you
In case you don't know:
That you make a big difference
In the lives that you touch,
By taking so little
And giving so much!

This poem showed up in my inbox today from http://www.tut.com/ : Notes from the Universe. What a happy way to start my day and a great way to start my next year celebrating my 29th birthday (what's in a number?). I love the message and I love how it reminds me of Dr. Seuss' Oh the Places You'll Go . So....

I have a little skip in my step
as I go off and enjoy my day
with friends in such a special way
..that's all I have to say...
Good Day!

No comments: