Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gratitude X 10

  1. House to myself for the morning
  2. Making progress on downloading and editing the gazillion photos I took on our trip
  3. Almost finished my 9th book (one more to go before Sept 1)
  4. Almost finished my pre-work for my coaching class...goal to send by today
  5. One more week of summer with kids, I'm hoping to make it fun-filled
  6. Sunny day at the lake yesterday (it has been raining a lot this week)
  7. Night out with husband and friends listening to great music
  8. Made a dent in the laundry for the week - must fold and put away
  9. My new notebooks for my class and for PTSA - I'm a sucker for stationery
  10. Here's to a great last week of August!!!! (I'm putting it out there...so it will come true)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Have a wonderful sunday. I wrote something longer but it went away. I am glad you were able to go to the lake yesterday. I have wonderful memories of being there earlier in the summer. Have a great week.