Monday, August 25, 2008

Yeeeehaaaaa!

I know its late/early but I needed to tell someone....I'm DONE with my big work I had to do. It was hanging over my head and now it is done. I had posted about not procrastinating any more...and I lied. I was nearly done with my homework for my new class on Monday except for one section. It required me to think about what I had recently read and what I had learned. I couldn't remember details and I was having a hard time eloquently describing what I couldn't remember. So, I avoided the task altoghter. Well, the 11th hour required me just to buckle down and do something. I'm hoping it suffices. I had to send my work in AND a picture. If they want a 'headshot', I don't have any so I gave this picture of me taken by my son (age almost 7) at the lake in Michigan a week ago today. In some ways I wish I were back there.

I have one other 'thing' hanging over my head, but it will have to wait until domani (in Italy, everything is domani (meaning, I'll do it OR you'll get it tomorrow). Off to slumber, but first I'll have to roll my husband over, I can hear his snoring in the next room...I don't "do" snoring. Ciao.

1 comment:

Paris said...

dommani = inshallah (if God wills it)in Dari.

In my household maybe is pretty close to dommani, but no is probably more accurate