Monday, August 4, 2008

Making memories

We've been trying to 'tap in' to the Internet via someone else's connectivity and have been 'shut out' for 2 days...so no blog. We've been cursing someone called 'Cronin' because he/she has a secure connection. Beachweek is ringing true to form just as all of our other 10 years have: sun, sand, pool, reading, napping, dancing, singing, playing games, eating too much and on and on. My extended family has a ball reconnecting, creating new memories, getting too much sun, tumbling in the surf, and hearing family stories (told by my dad). The one major element missing is my brother. He is surely missed...it just isn't the same without him. I must end this session now because its my turn for Charades..."first word, sounds like..."

No picture today...Internet won't let me (fists in the air cursing).

No comments: