Monday, December 1, 2008

Finding normal

I am a little discombobulated today with regard to how I can 'slide' back into my old life now that Thanksgiving is over and normalness (whatever that is) is back on the agenda. I am cleaning up remnants of a wonderful weekend with guests (one guest is still here, but I don't consider him a guest...my brother). I had my class that I was 'just on time for', I'm catching up on emails, I'm trying to remember what I had planned for this week and so forth and so on. I suspect that once I get it all 'figured out', we'll be leaving to go to DC for a 10 day holiday bonanza. Isn't that how life is though? You think you've got it figured out and then a new opportunity (some might call a challenge) presents itself. I'm off to figure out what 'normal' is for me, I'll get back to you in about an eternity....or maybe I can venture a guess, normal is this very moment as it is playing out and that is it, nothing more, nothing less.....aaaahhh I'm waxing philosophical!

No comments: