Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Progress in 2008

I am proud of myself. I flew to and from DC without serious anxiety. I believe that some of this success is due to my new coaching approach for myself and others. I can't say I was all happiness and sunshine during the flights but I was so much calmer. I'll have to admit I still preload with some moonshine to ease my nerves. I also am super proud of myself because when we were taking the tram to our gate today I saw six firetrucks rushing to a plane on the runway. That could easily have caused me to go into a tailspin (pun intended), but I just said, "how neat" and took some breaths and mentally moved on.

We are home, we are getting warm and we are actually going to be super-d-dooper lame for New Years and I am so right on with it!

Here's to 2009. I think I'll celebrate New York New Year and perhaps snuggle into my hopefully warm bed and get some sleep which is on my list of things to try out for 2009.

I am 'chewing on' a word for 2009 (2008 was happiness). I'll keep you posted.

Cheers big ears! Chief

No comments: