Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not much

Nothing is coming to my mind right now...I guess this is writer's block...but I know I can write something. I will write the first 10 things that come to my mind....lets see what happens.


  1. It DIDN'T snow last night eventhough that is all the news covered was the CHANCE of snow (it did snow in the mountainous areas)

  2. My husband is home safe in bed catching up on sleep from his 2 week trip...Michigan, NYC, San Fran, home, Paris and London, then home. We are happy to have him here

  3. I have a photoshoot this morning with a cutie petutie 2 year old

  4. My kids both have basketball games and it is picture day for them....I don't care about sport pictures for some reason, so it is tedious to make special arrangements for this

  5. My house is still clean from my party on Thursday. I spilled Pomegranate juice on my counter and it is now in all of the drawers. It will be a few days before I feel confidant that it is clean.

  6. My tummy hurts a little

  7. I have a little more holiday shopping to do. I am having a hard time shopping for Monkey while Princess is a synch...she likes all things fashionable at the moment.

  8. I am getting excited about traveling to DC for the holidays

  9. I'm tired of thinking of 10 things

  10. I'm glad I am at 10 now.

Peace out!


No comments: