Saturday, January 23, 2010

Something's fishy

My husband cannot be trusted to take my daughter out on a date. The two of them are trouble. Somehow one of them talked the other into buying 3 fish at PetCo. I have a no pet policy at my house because WE KILL THEM. I gave them both the "what for" (but really in jest) and announced that I WILL NOT do any of the care and cleaning for these "things". AND if they die while I'm home alone, I am checking into a hotel until the "cleaner" comes. So we now have Killer, Max and Flloyd in our home. I'm curious how they'll survive this summer when we're gone for a month!!!!!!????? I'mjustsaying.

Funny side note, my daughter informed my husband that she is prepared for their death WHEN (not IF) it comes! What have we done to our children!!!!

No comments: