Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tabula Rasa

I had this goal of writing my blog first thing in the morning because I have 'things to do and people to see'. Guess what, my mind is a blank slate. I feel good inside, I'm actively engaging in stuff that brings me the most joy, I'm almost finished with my 3rd library book of the year and the 4th is at the ready which is Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert.

What I have been thinking of is to have some regular 'spots' on my blog. As I am moving in the direction of actively coaching and reaching out to people about who I am, how I think, and what I know, I want to start focusing on those bits (of which I have a good amount already posted in the past 2 years). So perhaps I'll have a Reading Roundup on Fridays, and Monday Musings, and Whack-a-doo Wednesdays, and of course my Gratitude on Sunday...and then I'll also continue my aimless musings when they come to me. These are just 'off the cuff' thoughts but it seems a plan is a brewing. I'm also ruminating about some teleclasses I might get started doing and the such. I'm just a bevvy of ideas and what January will be is about maybe, just maybe putting some into action. It feels as if the train is warming up, and the conductor is looking at her watch anticipating the telltale sign that it is time to start the journey...with a hearty call of "all aboard". I crack myself up with my ability to come up with a corny metaphor in a whim...maybe it should be Metaphor Mondays? hmmmm let me think about it!

No comments: