Sunday, June 15, 2008

Gratitude X 10: Special Edition

This episode of my Sunday gratitude is dedicated entirely to my husband. My guest writers are his children:
  1. He's nice (princess)
  2. He's funny (princess)
  3. I love him (princess)
  4. I'm grateful that he is my dad (princess)
  5. He takes us to fun parks (princess)
  6. I love him (monkey)
  7. He's nice (monkey)
  8. He's funny (monkey)
  9. He's cool (monkey)
  10. I'm grateful that he lets me get exercise (monkey)

So, I see that there is a consensus that daddy is funny and nice and that his kids love him. I think that this performance appraisal shows that he has been doing a great job this year. I'm sure next year his review will be even better : ).

The picture is of our 'breakfast in bed' for daddy today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... and Sexy. Don' forget sexy.
Chris
www.ChrisMoreau.com