Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gratitude X10


  1. Feeling better after a stomach bug yesterday (now the kids have it)
  2. Still was able to rally last night to go see Earth Wind and Fire at a Winery...a great night
  3. My brother is nearly home with his family
  4. My parents are nearly home to hunker down for a long 'recovery' for my mother's shoulder (surgery and recovery to commence next week)
  5. Warm weather (a little hot with no AC in the house)
  6. Neighbors who so kindly watched my kids while I was out with my husband (see #2). I owe them one.
  7. Friends to pal around with this summer at parks, beaches and backyards
  8. Signed up for a Life Coach course to commence in September
  9. My nephew had an awesome visit and is now on his way to the arms of his daddy (and mommy and sister).
  10. My new bracelet that says "What you think you become"

No comments: